Friday, October 23, 2015

Horror Host 2015 Retrospective: Rex Lane

Real name: Rex Lane
Years active: 1999-present

An odd one here. While I've found mentions of the host, I've yet to see a picture or even a mention of anything else.

Playing a suave lounge lizard, Rex Lane would welcome the audience to the Late, Late, Late Show on Public Access Channel 53 in San Francisco along with the unseen Mr. X

The public access channel has no listing of the host or anything related to him, and I've been unable to find anything else with him.

Any readers in the Bay Area want to give us a hand?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Late, Late, Late Show quite well (as well as possible, considering the many martinis served by my personal valet, Mr. X-Ray during the tapings of the program), for I was Rex Lane. "Suave?" Perhaps. "Lounge Lizard?" I prefer "Bon Vivant."

    ReplyDelete